There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Of or pertaining to, or made in, Babylon or Babylonia. "A Babylonish garment." Joshua vii. 21.
- Pertaining to the Babylon of Revelation xiv. 8.
- (Obsolete) Pertaining to Rome and papal power.
*The ... injurious nickname of Babylonish. Gage.
- Confused; Babel-like.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Bab"y*lo`nish (&?;), a. 1.
Of or pertaining to, or made in, Babylon or Babylonia. "A
Babylonish garment." Josh. vii. 21.
2. Pertaining to the Babylon of Revelation xiv.
3. Pertaining to Rome and papal power.
The . . . injurious nickname of Babylonish.
4. Confused; Babel-like.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Babylonesh
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Babylonish
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.