There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (tennis) a stroke made across the chest from the off-hand side to the racquet hand side; a stroke during which the back of the hand faces the shot.
- (Ultimate Frisbee) the standard throw; a throw during which the disc begins on the off-hand side and travels across the chest to be released from the opposite side.
- to execute a backhand stroke or throw
- to slap with the back of ones hand
- (handwriting) any left slanting handwriting
- (of strokes or throws) in the backhand style
- (Icehockey) Any play that uses the back side of the hockey stick
He scored on a backhand shot.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Back"hand` (&?;), n. [Back, adv. +
hand.] A kind of handwriting in which the downward slope of the
letters is from left to right.
Back"hand`, a. 1.
Sloping from left to right; -- said of handwriting.
2. Backhanded; indirect; oblique. [R.]
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Bachand
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Backhand
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.