There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A knapsack, sometimes mounted on a light frame, but always supported by straps, worn on a person's back when hiking.
- A similarly placed item containing a parachute or other life-support equipment.
- To hike and camp overnight in backcountry with one's gear carried in a backpack.
- To engage in low-cost, generally urban, travel with minimal luggage and frugal accommodations.
- To place or carry (an item or items) in a backpack.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
You arrived here by searching for Bacpack
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Backpack
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.