- Present participle of to bang.
- The action of the verb to bang.
The banging of the hammers could be heard from streets away.
- excellent, brilliant, very exciting, top, great: a fine banging boy.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
BANGING. Great; a fine banging boy.
- The Devil's Dictionary (Ambrose Bierce)
Bang"ing, a. Huge; great in size.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Baning
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Banging
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.