There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- an artificial obstruction, such as a dam, in a river designed to increase its depth or to divert its flow
- a heavy curtain of artillery fire directed in front of one's own troops to screen and protect them
- a concentrated discharge of projectile weapons
- (be extension) an overwhelming outburst of words, especially of criticism
- to direct a barrage at someone; to bombard
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Bar"rage (&?;), n. [F., fr. barrer to
bar, from barre bar.] (Engin.) An artificial bar or
obstruction placed in a river or watercourse to increase the depth of
water; as, the barrages of the Nile.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Barrge
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Barrage
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.