There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- An uncivilized or uncultured person, often associated with fighting or other such shows of strength.
- Relating to people, countries, or customs perceived as uncivilized or inferior.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Bar*ba"ri*an (&?;), n. [See
Barbarous.] 1. A foreigner.
Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be
unto him that speaketh a barbarian, and he that speaketh shall be a
barbarian unto me.
1 Cor. xiv. 11.
2. A man in a rude, savage, or uncivilized
3. A person destitute of culture. M.
4. A cruel, savage, brutal man; one destitute of
pity or humanity. "Thou fell barbarian." Philips.
Bar*ba"ri*an, a. Of, or pertaining to,
or resembling, barbarians; rude; uncivilized; barbarous; as,
barbarian governments or nations.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Barbaran
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Barbarian
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.