There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
Bar*bar"i*ty (&?;), n.; pl.
Barbarities (&?;). [From Barbarous.]
1. The state or manner of a barbarian; lack of
2. Cruelty; ferociousness; inhumanity.
Treating Christians with a barbarity which would have
shocked the very Moslem. Macaulay.
3. A barbarous or cruel act.
4. Barbarism; impurity of speech. [Obs.]
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Barbarty
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Barbarity
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.