There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A sport common in North America, the Caribbean, and Japan, in which the object is to strike a ball so that one of a nine-person team can run counter-clockwise among four bases, causing a run. The team with the most runs after nine or more innings wins.
- The ball used to play the sport of baseball.
- A variant of poker in which cards with baseball-related values have special significance.
- 1800s spelling of baseball
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Base"ball" (&?;), n. 1.
A game of ball, so called from the bases or bounds (four in number)
which designate the circuit which each player must endeavor to make after
striking the ball.
2. The ball used in this game.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Baseall
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Baseball
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.