There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A Turkish title of honor, now written pasha.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Ba*shaw" (&?;), n. [See Pasha.]
1. A Turkish title of honor, now written pasha.
2. Fig.: A magnate or grandee.
3. (Zoöl.) A very large siluroid fish
(Leptops olivaris) of the Mississippi valley; -- also called
goujon, mud cat, and yellow cat.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Bahaw
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Bashaw
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.