There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Pertaining to, or having the form, nature, or habits of a beast.
- Characterizing the nature of a beast; contrary to the nature and dignity of man; brutal; filthy.
- Abominable; as, beastly weather.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Beast"ly (bēst"l&ybreve;), a.
1. Pertaining to, or having the form, nature, or
habits of, a beast.
Beastly divinities and droves of gods.
2. Characterizing the nature of a beast; contrary
to the nature and dignity of man; brutal; filthy.
The beastly vice of drinking to excess.
3. Abominable; as, beastly weather.
Syn. -- Bestial; brutish; irrational; sensual; degrading.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Bestly
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Beastly
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.