There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- present participle of the verb to beat
- action of the verb to beat
- a heavy defeat or setback
- the pulsation of the heart
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Beat"ing (&?;), n. 1.
The act of striking or giving blows; punishment or chastisement by
2. Pulsation; throbbing; as, the beating of
3. (Acoustics & Mus.) Pulsative sounds. See
4. (Naut.) The process of sailing against
the wind by tacks in zigzag direction.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Beaing
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Beating
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.