There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- supreme, utmost bliss and happiness
- any one of the Biblical blessings given by Jesus in Matthew 5:3-12, each beginning as "Blessed are.... "
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Be*at"i*tude (&?;), n. [L. beatitudo:
cf. F. béatitude. See Beatify.] 1.
Felicity of the highest kind; consummate bliss.
2. Any one of the nine declarations (called the
Beatitudes), made in the Sermon on the Mount (Matt. v. 3-12),
with regard to the blessedness of those who are distinguished by certain
3. (R. C. Ch.) Beatification.
Syn. -- Blessedness; felicity; happiness.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Beatitde
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Beatitude
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.