There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (nautical) A short piece of rope spliced to form a circle
- (nautical) A short piece of rope with an eyepiece in one end and a stopper knot in the other, used to hold articles together.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Beck"et (&?;), n. [Cf. D. bek beak,
and E. beak.]
1. (Naut.) A small grommet, or a ring or
loop of rope or metal for holding things in position, as spars, ropes,
etc.; also a bracket, a pocket, or a handle made of rope.
2. A spade for digging turf. [Prov. Eng.]
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Beket
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Becket
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.