There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A colony of bees.
- A man-made structure in which bees are kept for their honey.
- (figurative) Any place in which people are very busy.
- A women's hairstyle, popular in the 1960s, in which long hair is styled into a hive-shaped form on top of the head and usually held in place with lacquer.
- The Beehive: the New Zealand Government
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Bee"hive` (&?;), n. A hive for a swarm
of bees. Also used figuratively.
&fist; A common and typical form of beehive was a domeshaped
inverted basket, whence certain ancient Irish and Scotch architectural
remains are called beehive houses.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Beeive
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Beehive
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.