There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Present participle of to belong.
- (uncountable) The action of the verb to belong (somewhere).
I have a feeling of belonging in London.
- (countable; almost always used in the plural) Something physical that is owned.
Make sure you take all your belongings when you leave.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Be*long"ing, n. [Commonly in the pl.]
1. That which belongs to one; that which pertains to
one; hence, goods or effects. "Thyself and thy belongings."
2. That which is connected with a principal or
greater thing; an appendage; an appurtenance.
3. Family; relations; household.
Few persons of her ladyship's belongings stopped,
before they did her bidding, to ask her reasons.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Beloning
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Belonging
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.