There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Helpful or good to something or someone.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Ben`e*fi"cial (&?;), a. [Cf. F.
bénéficial, LL. beneficialis.]
1. Conferring benefits; useful; profitable; helpful;
advantageous; serviceable; contributing to a valuable end; -- followed by
The war which would have been most beneficial to
2. (Law) Receiving, or entitled to have or
receive, advantage, use, or benefit; as, the beneficial owner of an
3. King. [Obs.] "A beneficial foe."
Syn. -- See Advantage.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Benefical
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Beneficial
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.