There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- status of lower animal.
- animal-like instinct or behaviour.
- mark, trait, or emblem of a beast. "What's your bestiality? (What's your mark?)"
- Sexual activity between a person and an animal.
- bestial in nature, savagery, inhumanity, like (or akin to) an animal: "Man's bestiality to man"
- abstract entity similar to a beast.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Bes*tial"i*ty (&?;), n. [F.
bestialité.] 1. The state or quality of
2. Unnatural connection with a beast.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Bestialty
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Bestiality
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.