There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A vehicle that has two wheels, one behind the other, a steering handle, and a saddle seat or seats and is usually propelled by the action of a rider's feet upon pedals.
- A traveling block used on a cable in skidding logs.
- The best possible hand in lowball.
- A literal translation: pony.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Bi"cy*cle (&?;), n. [Pref. bi- +
cycle.] A light vehicle having two wheels one behind the other.
It has a saddle seat and is propelled by the rider's feet acting on cranks
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Biccle
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Bicycle
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.