There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Suffering from real or supposed liver disorder thus making one ill-natured.
- Of or pertaining to something containing or consisting of bile.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Bil"ious (b&ibreve;l"yŭs), a. [L.
biliosus, fr. bilis bile.] 1. Of or
pertaining to the bile.
2. Disordered in respect to the bile; troubled with
an excess of bile; as, a bilious patient; dependent on, or
characterized by, an excess of bile; as, bilious symptoms.
3. Choleric; passionate; ill tempered. "A
bilious old nabob." Macaulay.
Bilious temperament. See
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Biious
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Bilious
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.