There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- The anniversary of the day on which someone is born or something is created.
- The date on which someone is born or something is created. (Informally writ birth day; commonly called birthdate).
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Birth"day` (b&etilde;rth"dā`), n.
1. The day in which any person is born; day of origin
Those barbarous ages past, succeeded next
The birthday of invention.
2. The day of the month in which a person was born,
in whatever succeeding year it may recur; the anniversary of one's
This is my birthday; as this very day
Was Cassius born.
Birth"day`, a. Of or pertaining to the
day of birth, or its anniversary; as, birthday gifts or
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Birtday
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Birthday
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.