There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Occurring once every two weeks.
- (etymologically incorrect, chiefly UK): Occurring twice a week (but see the Usage notes).
- Every two weeks.
- (etymologically incorrect, chiefly UK): Twice a week (but see the Usage notes).
- Something that is published or released once every two weeks.
The local paper is a biweekly.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Bi"week`ly (&?;), a. [Pref. bi- +
weekly.] Occurring or appearing once every two weeks;
fortnightly. -- n. A publication issued every
two weeks. -- Bi"week"ly, adv.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Bieekly
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Biweekly
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.