There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Fatal cattle disease caused by soil-borne bacteria.
- A person who takes the place of striking workers. A scab.
- Relating to a scab worker.
The blackleg workers entered under cover of darkness.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Black"leg` (&?;), n. 1.
A notorious gambler. [Colloq.]
2. A disease among calves and sheep, characterized
by a settling of gelatinous matter in the legs, and sometimes in the
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Blacleg
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Blackleg
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.