There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A person who forges iron.
- (colloquial) A person who shoes horses (properly a ferrier).
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Black"smith` (&?;), n. [Black (in
allusion to the color of the metal) + smith. Cf. Whitesmith.]
1. A smith who works in iron with a forge, and makes
iron utensils, horseshoes, etc.
The blacksmith may forge what he pleases.
2. (Zoöl.) A fish of the Pacific coast
(Chromis, or Heliastes, punctipinnis), of a blackish
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Blacksith
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Blacksmith
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.