There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A covering, usually a bandage, for the eyes, blocking light to the eyes
- Something that obscures vision (literal or metaphor)
- To cover the eyes, in order to make someone unable to see
- To obscure understanding or comprehension
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Blind"fold` (&?;), v. t. [imp. & p.
p. Blindfolded; p. pr. & vb. n.
Blindfolding.] [OE. blindfolden, blindfelden,
blindfellen; AS. blind blind + prob. fellan,
fyllan, to fell, strike down.] To cover the eyes of, as with a
bandage; to hinder from seeing.
And when they had blindfolded him, they struck him on
Luke xxii. 64.
Blind"fold`, a. Having the eyes covered;
blinded; having the mental eye darkened. Hence: Heedless; reckless; as,
blindfold zeal; blindfold fury.
Fate's blindfold reign the atheist loudly owns.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Blindold
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Blindfold
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.