There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- something that blinks, as the turn signal of an automobile.
- (UK): blinder for horses; a bridle flap to limit side view, whatever obstructs sight or discernment: WikiQuote
- pl. A kind of goggles, used to protect the eyes from glare, dust, etc.
- (rare): Eyelid.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Blink"er (&?;), n. 1.
One who, or that which, blinks.
2. A blinder for horses; a flap of leather on a
horse's bridle to prevent him from seeing objects as his side hence,
whatever obstructs sight or discernment.
Nor bigots who but one way see,
through blinkers of authority.
3. pl. A kind of goggles, used to
protect the eyes form glare, etc.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Bliker
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Blinker
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.