There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (metallurgy) The process of making blooms from the ore or from cast iron.
- Opening in blossoms; flowering.
- Thriving in health, beauty, and vigor, vigour; indicating the freshness and beauties of youth or health.
- (British, euphemistic) Bloody (in its vulgar senses).
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Bloom"ing, n. (Metal.) The
process of making blooms from the ore or from cast iron.
Bloom"ing, a. 1. Opening
in blossoms; flowering.
2. Thriving in health, beauty, and vigor;
indicating the freshness and beauties of youth or health.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Blooing
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Blooming
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.