There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Any of some plants of the genus Vaccinium that produces edible, round, blue berries (botanically false berries) with flared "crowns" at the end that turn blue on ripening.
- The fruit of these plants.
- (colour) A dark blue colour.
- (geology) A mineral formation first identified by the Mars Exploration Rover Opportunity in 2004, so-named because of its resemblance to blueberry muffins. We see these strange round objects we're calling “spherules” embedded in the outcrop, like blueberries in a muffin.
- Containing blueberries or having the flavour of blueberries.
- Of a dark blue colour.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Blue"berry (&?;), n. [Cf. Blaeberry.]
(Bot.) The berry of several species of Vaccinium, an
ericaceous genus, differing from the American huckleberries in containing
numerous minute seeds instead of ten nutlets. The commonest species are
V. Pennsylvanicum and V. vacillans. V. corymbosum is
the tall blueberry.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Bluebrry
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Blueberry
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.