There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Someone who pays for meals and lodging in a house rather than a hotel
- A pupil who lives at school during term time
- (nautical) A sailor attacking an enemy ship by boarding her, or one repelling such attempts by an enemy
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Board"er (&?;), n. 1.
One who has food statedly at another's table, or meals and lodgings in
his house, for pay, or compensation of any kind.
2. (Naut.) One who boards a ship; one
selected to board an enemy's ship. Totten.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Boader
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Boarder
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.