There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A loop of leather or other material sewn at the side or top rear of a boot to help in pulling the boot on.
- (computing) The process by which the operating system of a computer is loaded into its memory
- (computing) The process necessary to compile the tools that will be used to compile the rest of the system or program.
- (computing) to load the operating system into the memory of a computer. Usually shortened to boot. (see pull oneself up by one's bootstraps)
- (computing) To compile the tools that will be used to compile the rest of the system or program.
Bootstrapping means building the GNU C Library, GNU Compiler Collection and several other key system programs.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
You arrived here by searching for Bootsrap
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Bootstrap
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.