There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A point where there is no bottom (e.g. Bottomless pit) or ending downward.
- A state of semi-undress in which the bottom part of a costume is not worn.
- having no bottom
- extremely deep
- having no bounds; limitless
- difficult to understand; unfathomable
- not wearing clothes below the waist
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Bot"tom*less, a. Without a bottom;
hence, fathomless; baseless; as, a bottomless abyss.
"Bottomless speculations." Burke.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Bottomliss
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Bottomless
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.