There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- a band or chain worn around the wrist as jewelry/jewellery or an ornament
- the strap of a wristwatch, used to secure it around the wrist
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Brace"let (&?;), n. [F. bracelet, dim.
of OF. bracel armlet, prop. little arm, dim. of bras arm, fr.
L. bracchium. See Brace, n.]
1. An ornamental band or ring, for the wrist or the
arm; in modern times, an ornament encircling the wrist, worn by women or
2. A piece of defensive armor for the arm.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Braceet
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Bracelet
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.