There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Something which, breaks.
- A machine for breaking rocks, or for breaking coal at the mines; also, the building in which such a machine is placed.
- A small cask of water kept permanently in a ship's boat in case of shipwreck
- (especially in plural) A wave breaking into foam against the shore, or against a sand bank, or a rock or reef near the surface; a useful warning to ships of an underwater hazard
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Break"er (&?;), n. 1.
One who, or that which, breaks.
I'll be no breaker of the law.
2. Specifically: A machine for breaking rocks, or
for breaking coal at the mines; also, the building in which such a machine
3. (Naut.) A small water cask.
4. A wave breaking into foam against the shore, or
against a sand bank, or a rock or reef near the surface.
The breakers were right beneath her bows.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Breker
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Breaker
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.