There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- having difficulty breathing; gasping
- that makes one hold one's breath (with excitement etc)
- not breathing; apparently dead
- having no wind; still, calm or airless
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Breath"less (br&ebreve;th"l&ebreve;s), a.
1. Spent with labor or violent action; out of
2. Not breathing; holding the breath, on account of
fear, expectation, or intense interest; attended with a holding of the
breath; as, breathless attention.
But breathless, as we grow when feeling most.
3. Dead; as, a breathless body.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Breathess
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Breathless
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.