There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- the citizens or inhabitants of Britain
- the citizens of inhabitants of the UK
- (history) the ancient inhabitants of the southern part of Britain, also called Ancient Britons
- of Britain
- of the UK
- (history) of the ancient inhabitants of the southern part of Britain. Also Brythonic.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Brit"ish (br&ibreve;t"&ibreve;sh), a. [AS.
Brittisc, Bryttisc.] Of or pertaining to Great Britain
or to its inhabitants; -- sometimes restricted to the original
British gum, a brownish substance, very soluble in
cold water, formed by heating dry starch at a temperature of about 600°
Fahr. It corresponds, in its properties, to dextrin, and is used, in
solution, as a substitute for gum in stiffering goods. --
British lion, the national emblem of Great
Britain. -- British seas, the four seas which
surround Great Britain.
Brit"ish, n. pl. People of Great
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Briish
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: British
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.