There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (nautical) one side of a ship above the water line; all the guns on one side of a warship; their simultaneous firing
- (by extension) a forceful verbal attack
- a large sheet of paper, printed on one side and folded
- the printed lyrics of a folk song or ballad; a broadsheet
- sideways; with the side turned to the direction of some object
- To collide with something sideways on
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Broad"side` (&?;), n. 1.
(Naut.) The side of a ship above the water line, from the bow
to the quarter.
2. A discharge of or from all the guns on one side
of a ship, at the same time.
3. A volley of abuse or denunciation.
4. (Print.) A sheet of paper containing one
large page, or printed on one side only; -- called also
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Broadide
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Broadside
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.