There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A device used to broil food; part of an oven or a small stove.
- A chicken suitable for broiling.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Broil"er (&?;), n. One who excites
broils; one who engages in or promotes noisy quarrels.
What doth he but turn broiler, . . . make new libels
against the church?
Broil"er, n. 1. One who
broils, or cooks by broiling.
2. A gridiron or other utensil used in
3. A chicken or other bird fit for broiling.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Broler
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Broiler
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.