There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- a brother of someone's husband
- a brother of someone's wife
- the husband of someone's sister
- the husband of the sister of someone's husband
- the husband of the sister of someone's wife
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Broth"er-in-law` (&?;), n.; pl.
Brothers-in-law (&?;). The brother of one's husband
or wife; also, the husband of one's sister; sometimes, the husband of one's
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Brother-in-lew
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Brother-in-law
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.