There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (colour)a grayish yellow in colour.
- the skin of a male deer, a buck
- (colour) of a grayish yellow in colour.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Buck"skin` (&?;), n. 1.
The skin of a buck.
2. A soft strong leather, usually yellowish or
grayish in color, made of deerskin.
3. A person clothed in buckskin, particularly an
American soldier of the Revolutionary war.
Cornwallis fought as lang's he dought,
An' did the buckskins claw, man.
4. pl. Breeches made of buckskin.
I have alluded to his buckskin.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Buckkin
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Buckskin
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.