There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- an Asian plant, of the species Fagopyrum esculentum
- the fruit of this plant used as a cereal
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Buck"wheat` (&?;), n. [Buck a beech
tree + wheat; akin to D. boekweit, G. buchweizen.]
1. (Bot.) A plant (Fagopyrum esculentum)
of the Polygonum family, the seed of which is used for food.
2. The triangular seed used, when ground, for
griddle cakes, etc.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Buckweat
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Buckwheat
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.