There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (uncountable) The act or process of building.
We are building a garden wall.
- A closed structure with walls and a roof.
My sister lives in that apartment building.
- The act or process of building
- A closed structure with walls and a roof
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Build"ing, n. 1. The act
of constructing, erecting, or establishing.
Hence it is that the building of our Sion rises no
2. The art of constructing edifices, or the
practice of civil architecture.
The execution of works of architecture necessarily includes
building; but building is frequently employed when the result
is not architectural.
3. That which is built; a fabric or edifice
constructed, as a house, a church, etc.
Thy sumptuous buildings and thy wife's attire
Have cost a mass of public treasury.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Builing
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Building
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.