There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A person from Myanmar or of Burmese descent.
- The Sino-Tibetan official language of the country Myanmar. Also known as Myanmar (which is the name preferred by the country's current government).
- The script in which the Myanmar language is written. Also known as Myanmar.
- Of, from, or pertaining to Burma (or Myanmar), the Burmese people or the Burmese language.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Bur`mese" (&?;), a. Of or pertaining to
Burmah, or its inhabitants. -- n. sing. & pl.
A native or the natives of Burmah. Also (sing.), the language
of the Burmans.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Burese
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Burmese
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.