There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- a monetary award to university students that allows them to continue their studies
- (dated) the treasury of a religious order or public institution
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Bur"sa*ry (&?;), n.; pl. -
ries (&?;). [LL. bursaria. See Bursar.]
1. The treasury of a college or monastery.
2. A scholarship or charitable foundation in a
university, as in Scotland; a sum given to enable a student to pursue his
studies. "No woman of rank or fortune but would have a bursary
in her gift." Southey.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Burary
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Bursary
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.