There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (Australian) a person who lives in the bush, especially as a fugitive; a person who clears woods and bush country
- (US) a Confederate guerilla during the American Civil War
- someone who attacks without warning
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Bush"whack`er (&?;), n. 1.
One accustomed to beat about, or travel through, bushes.
They were gallant bushwhackers, and hunters of
raccoons by moonlight.
2. A guerrilla; a marauding assassin; one who
pretends to be a peaceful citizen, but secretly harasses a hostile force or
its sympathizers. [U.S.] Farrow.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Bushwhacer
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Bushwhacker
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.