There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- having characteristics that would be advantageous to a business
- methodical and systematic
- practical and unemotional
- earnest and purposeful without being distracted
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Busi"ness*like` (&?;), a. In the manner
of one transacting business wisely and by right methods.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Businessleke
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Businesslike
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.