There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (usually in the plural) each of the two large fleshy halves of the posterior part of the body between the base of the back and the top of the legs.
She fell on her buttocks.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
BUTTOCK. A whore. CANT.
- The Devil's Dictionary (Ambrose Bierce)
But"tock (&?;), n. [From Butt an end.]
1. The part at the back of the hip, which, in man,
forms one of the rounded protuberances on which he sits; the
2. (Naut.) The convexity of a ship behind,
under the stern. Mar. Dict.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Buttck
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Buttock
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.