There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Originally a tribal chief in the Spanish West Indies.
- A local political leader in Latin America
- any of a number of tropical blackbirds from Central America
- Indian chief, in a tribe.
- A very powerful person;
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
||Ca*cique" (?), n. [Sp.] See
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Cacque
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Cacique
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.