There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (mathematics) (uncountable) The act or process of calculating.
- (mathematics) (countable) The result of calculating.
- (countable) Reckoning, estimate.
By my calculation, we should be there by midnight.
- (countable) An expectation based on circumstances.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
n. [OE. calculation, fr. L.
calculatio; cf. OF. calcucation.]
1. The act or process, or the result, of
calculating; computation; reckoning, estimate. "The
calculation of eclipses." Nichol.
The mountain is not so his calculation
2. An expectation based on
The lazy gossips of the port,
Abhorrent of a calculation crost,
Began to chafe as at a personal wrong.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Calculateon
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Calculation
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.