There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (dated) A person who performs mathematical calculations.
- A person who calculates (in the sense of scheming).
- A mechanical device that performs mathematical calculations.
- An electronic device that performs mathematical calculations.
- (obsolete) A set of mathematical tables.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cal"cu*la*tor (?), n. [L.: cf. F.
calculateur.] One who computes or reckons: one who
estimates or considers the force and effect of causes, with a
view to form a correct estimate of the effects.
Ambition is no exact calculator.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Calculatar
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Calculator
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.