There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (geology) of a geologic period within the Paleozoic era; comprises lower, middle and Furongian epochs from about 542 to 490 million years ago
- of, or relating to Wales
- (geology) the Cambrian period
- a Welsh person
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cam"bri*an (?), a.
1. (Geog.) Of or pertaining to
Cambria or Wales.
2. (Geol.) Of or pertaining to the
lowest subdivision of the rocks of the Silurian or Molluscan age;
-- sometimes described as inferior to the Silurian. It is named
from its development in Cambria or Wales. See the Diagram
Cam"bri*an, n. 1.
A native of Cambria or Wales.
2. (Geol.) The Cambrian
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Cambian
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Cambrian
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.