There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Present in a Biblical canon, (Theology). "The Gospel of Luke is a canonical New Testament book".
- Pertaining to canonic law.
- According to recognised or orthodox rules. "The men played golf in the most canonical way: with no local rules."
- Stated or used in the most basic and straightforwardly applicable manner. "This definition would be more useful if it were canonical."
- In canonical form (Math., Comp. Sci.)
- Part of the backstory of a media franchise (Arts).
- Accepted as being authentic, accurate, and authoritative.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
You arrived here by searching for Canonial
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Canonical
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.